Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pasupathy says that he will not act in any other films until Aravaan is over

Aravaan PasupathyPasupathy said that he will not act in any other films until he has completed acting in Aravaan. While speaking about this, he said,” I am acting in the only film Aravaan directed by Vasanthabalan.

For the last one year, I have not agreed for any other films, because Aravaan is one of the important films in my career.

I have made some changes in my physique and appearance. That is the reason I am not participating in any public functions. When we gat some good roles, it is inevitable that we should sacrifice some opportunities and also work hard.

In that way, I have avoided lot of offers. Aravaan will be completed by March. After this I will be acting three films.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york