Tuesday, November 30, 2010

There is no glamour for Sana Khan in Aayiram Vilakku

Sana KhanSana Khan is doing the female lead role in Aayiram Vilakku. Sana Khan says that she will not get the title as glamour queen in this film. She said,’ I had acted glamorously in Silambattam and Thambikku Indha Ooru.

But in Aayiram Vilakku, there is no glamour at all. Director Hosimin has told a different type of story. You can see a different Sana in this film. I have donned the role of a Madurai girl called Meghna in this film. My character is an innocent one.

It will make others laugh. Though I have paired with Santhanoo I have scenes with Sathyaraj also. I have a montage song with him. In some of the films I have donned the usual heroine roles. But in this film, it will be different.

People in Madurai while shooting for this film moved with me very affectionately. On day during the shooting, cameraman Kannan, Santhanoo, Hosimin and I went to a small hotel for lunch. We went there for a change to eat biryani. Everybody there was so thrilled to see us. Though it was a small hotel, the biryani was really superb.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york