Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Priyamani says that there is no feud between Vimala Raman and her

PriyamaniPriyamani and Vimala Raman are acting in an untitled Telugu film. There was news that there was clash between the two at the shooting spot. It seems that importance has been given to Vimala Raman and also that she is acting in lots of scenes.

People say that this has angered Priyamani and it seems that she has fought with the director to reduce the scenes of Vimala Raman. When Vimala Raman heard this news, she has scolded Priyamani.

When asked Priyamani about this feud, she said,” Vimala Raman was signed for this film in the first place and only later on I was signed for this film. When things are like this, how is it possible for me to ask the director to reduce her scenes? I have never said anything like that.

Moreover the director knows how to direct the story and how my role should be. I will never interfere in all these things. All these news are rumors. My character in Rattha Charithram has come out well. I am acting in Kannada films and also in a Telugu film with Nagarjuna.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york