Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Narain wants to become an action hero

NarainThambikottai is a film produced by R K Suresh under the banner Rajeshwari Films. Narain, Poonam Bajwa, Sangeetha, Prabhu and Meena are the cast. Ammu Ramesh is directing this film. The film is being released next month. For the first time Narain is doing the action hero role.

Narain while speaking said, “The film which I had earlier acted had little scope for action. So I was interested in acting in a wholesome action film. When I was waiting for that and also when the film Thambikottai is being produced I lost lot of offers. I think Thambikottai will earn me a good name. For an actor, mere action hero is not a qualification, but still it is one of the important factors. If an actor does an action role people will accept him in any other roles. Apart from action role I will act in other character roles also.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york