Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mysskin apologizes to assistant directors

mysskinDirector Mysskin said,” I have hurt the feelings of some of the assistant directors when I spoke to the media. I really apologize for this.”

Director Mysskin while speaking to the media spoke very degradingly about the assistant directors. Because of this 50 assistant directors protested against Mysskin before the Tamil Film Directors Association. They also shouted slogans against him and asked him to apologize.

When asked Mysskin about this, he said,” I really feel bad about this. I never said these words with the intention of hurting them. There was some tongue slip. If they have been hurt by these, I really apologize for this. “

Mysskin further added,” The film Nandhalala which I have directed is being released soon. This film is about two children in search of their mother. It will be beautiful and realistic.

Ilayaraja has used the Budapest orchestra for composing the background score. I am not a person who wants to end the film with sorrow. The climax should have an impact in one’s mind.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york