Wednesday, December 1, 2010

K S Ravikumar says that there is nothing for directors to do lead roles

K S RavikumarShivan is doing the lead role and is also directing the film Koti. The audio CD of this film was released recently in Four Frames. Director K S Ravikumar who released that audio CD while speaking on this occasion said,” It is very important in life to get links.

I became a a big director because I got the link of Rajendrakumar. I worked for 10 years as assistant director. One person said that he still continued to be an assistant director for thirty years right from the film Velaikaari.

I was scared that I will be an assistant director throughout my life. Immediately I left cinema. I got some money from my father and started business. I got married. That is the time Rajendrakumar once again called me to cinema. I refused. But he kept on insisting and made me join Vikraman in the film Pudhu Vasantham. Because of this film I got the link of R B Chowdary.

I got the opportunity to direct Puriyadha Pudhir. That is how I grew. The director of Koti is also doing the lead role in that film. There is nothing wrong in directors doing lead roles. Only directors teach others to act. They know acting well and because of this they can act well. But they should be careful when they chose the characters. There is no difference between big and small films. All the films which are success are big films and all those film that fail are small films. “

Music composer of the film Koti, Guru Kalyan, producer Satish Kumar and heroine Bhagyanjali also took part in this event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york