Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ilayaraja says that he has no musical heir


ilayarajaThe birthday of Ilayaraja was celebrated yesterday by Shiva who is directing Kulasekaranum Coolipadaiyum and by the crew of Thittakudi. Ilayaraja who participated in this celebrations said,” I was born on June 3rd. Since the birthday of Chief Minister Kalaignar falls on the same day, I had postponed my birthday by one day right from my young age.

I have requested the Chief Minister to open a Music University. When God makes up his mind, our thalaivar (leader) will also make up his mind. At that time my dream will be fulfilled. Many are asking me who is my heir. The world does not belong to anyone.

There is no heir for me.” Producers Council president Rama Narayanan, FEFSI president V C Guganathan, director Balu Mahendra and Shiva conveyed the birthday wishes to Ilayaraja. Ilayaraja cut his birthday cake and fed thousand poor people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york