Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rohini becomes a director

RohiniRohini is directing a film titled Pambaram which has new faces in the cast. She has also written the story, screenplay and dialogues. She while speaking about this said,” I have the experience of acting in many films. I have also written the songs for the films Pachai Kili Muthucharam and Mundhinam Parthene.

I have also directed lots of short films and documentary films for children. With all these experiences I have written a different type of story. The film is titled Pambaram. All the actors in this film are new faces.

Alphonse Roy is the cinematographer of this film. Some of the cast are being selected. The producer is yet to be finalized. I am also acting in a few Tamil and Malayalam films.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york