Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trisha refuses to do the role of a commercial sex worker

TrishaTrisha was offered a role of a commercial sex worker in a Telugu film and was also offered a heavy sum to act in this film. But Trisha refused to do this role. While speaking about this said,” The prostitute role is a challenging one.

It is not a easy thing to act in this role. That is why I refused to act in that film. I don’t have the maturity to do this role. If I do the role, it should be in such a way that no other actresses should have done it. All the actresses should be scared seeing my acting.

When I get that kind of boldness, I will act in such kind of roles. The film Manmadhan Ambu in which I had acted with Kamal is being released on 17th of this month. I was very scared and nervous when I had acted with Kamal because this is my first film with him. This film gave me a feel that as if I was acting in my first film.

I am very much eagerly expecting this film. There is nothing wrong in the rumors about the actors and actresses. It helps in the growth of the heroine. Because of this actors and actresses should not be worried. Some actresses have the habit of spreading rumors about themselves for publicity sake. I am not such kind a person.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york